R: Single Feed crossed Dipole

Hi Bob,

	I explained how to design the October 2002 QST GPS antenna
in my November 2001 QEX RF column (read the footnotes).
	The real part of the feedpoint impedance varies as you shorten or lengthen
the dipole--my idea was to make the longer dipole an inverted vee, to compensate
for this effect. I couldn't find anyone who published this idea, so I used it in
my column :-).

73--Zack Lau W1VT