Re: AMSAT-BB forums

On 17 Feb, Assi Friedman wrote:
> Robin's email brings up a good point:
> Would it be prudent to split the AMSAT-BB boards into two or three different
> boards to address the "signal to noise" issue.

Not wanting to replace the amsat-bb mailing list, the AMSAT-UK web
sitedoes have such a feature already, as it runs a full-blown Forum
package..

See: http://www.uk.amsat.org/aukbb/index.php

> 1. Technical, to discuss technical issues, sat building, hardware and such
> 2. Operational, to discuss spacecraft operating
> 3. Policy & Politics

If the required groups don't exist we can easily add them.

John
--
  John Heaton, G1YYH
  Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building.