Status page

Just a quick note:

Firstly I'd like to thank the community for your continued support of
the Oscar Satellite Status page (oscar.dcarr.org).  We've had a slight
drop in traffic recently but the number of reports has remained quite
good.  The last two days the site has been plagued by a damaged fiber
line at the datacenter where the site is hosted.  Everything should be
back up and functional now.

Thanks again and 73s
David Carr
KD5QGR