From: "Christensen, Eric" <CHRISTENSENE@MAIL.ECU.EDU>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 13:25
Subject: [amsat-bb] Echo Digital Store-and-Forward Question

Okay...  I'm REAL new to this part of Satellite work.

I'm aware that there are sats out there that provide the store-and-forward
capability for BBSs (AO-16, LO-19, UO-22, IO-26).  I think that Echo will do
the same?!?  How can I start to get hardware together for this setup?  Also,
are any of the other sats up there still doing the store-and-forward
currently?

73s,
Eric KF4OTN

ARRL Member
AMSAT Member: 35360
TAPR Member: 8869
Support your Hobby!  Join a club.

All contact logs are uploaded to the ARRL LoTW and eQSL.