RE: RE: AMSAT-BB forums

>So would Hitler and Stalin,
>Unless you didnt realise it you woke up in the USA today, here we say
what we wish to say. Its called freedom of speech. >If you dont like it
Tough.

>Also , Opression of discussion is usually used to control people.
>Sometimes it is used
>simply to obfuscate what is really going on. Openess is the one and
only way of keeping things on the table and honest.

Just an FYI, freedom of speech does not apply to private mailing lists
and forums. If the amsat people want to only allow certain discussions
they are free to do so. Don't like it? Start your own list...