From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Reinhard Richter
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 7:03 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] AMSAT-DL Server down

this is to inform you that the AMSAT-DL server may currently be down due to
heavy load. If you have difficulties reaching www.amsat-dl.org please
use the mirror instead: www.amsat-dl.de where you will find info about P3E
which was mentioned in some recent mails to the reflector. You may inform
yourselves about the actual standing of the project. Any donations are
welcomed.

73
 Reinhard, DJ1KM
Webmaster AMSAT-DL