RE: AMSAT-BB forums

>I would support more strict enforcement of the list rules or limiting
policy
>discussions.  Unfortunately, many of the threads are policy regarding
>technical issues, thus, I think these discussions would follow the
lists.

>MH

So would Hitler and Stalin,
Unless you didnt realise it you woke up in the USA today, here we say
what we wish
to say. Its called freedom of speech. If you dont like it Tough.

Also , Opression of discussion is usually used to control people.
Sometimes it is used
simply to obfuscate what is really going on. Openess is the one and only
way of keeping
things on the table and honest.

Keith N6ORS