Re: Re: The hard questions..

Louis A. Mamakos wrote:

> And no, I let my membership lapse last fall when it expired due to
> this and other reasons.
>
> louie
> wa3ymh
>
> ----

I guess this means I might have just taken your place as a new member and Echo
donor (because of their recent request to launch Echo). Hey, I even did it
with all the bitching and moaning on this BB.

I've used FM & packet on several LEOs; and SSB/CW on AO-40. I'll use whatever
is launched!

Amsat-na is building a LEO sat, Amsat-dl is building a HEO sat, who isn't
happy about that?

Ernie

--

Ernie Howard, Jr    W8EH    Middletown, Ohio
E-mail: w8eh@arrl.net