From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Christensen, Eric
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 10:48 AM
To: 'amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org'
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] AMSAT-BB forums

I would support such an idea...  Being that AMSAT is such a diverse
organization (kinda like TAPR) it would make sense to have multiple boards.
I even volunteer my services to help manage the boards (I own three and
moderate two others now).

73s,
Eric KF4OTN

ARRL Member
AMSAT Member: 35360
TAPR Member: 8869
Support your Hobby!  Join a club.

All contact logs are uploaded to the ARRL LoTW and eQSL.

Tired of SPAM???  Try SpamArrest! It really works!
http://spamarrest.com/affl?171510