Re: Re: One working LEO?

RE:  > for the next HEO?  By the way, we wouldnt save
       > much at all.  A launch is contracted for years in
       > advance and if you dont show up, you still pay...
       > It would be stupid to stop working on ECHO...

Dianne wrote:  "Calling the membership of AMSAT stupid is hardly a way of
winning friends.

Dianne:  What a load of crap!  Bob NEVER called the membership "Stupid".  He
stated a simple fact:  Canceling a Satellite  launch and still having to pay
for it would be STUPID.  It appears that you are either trying to incite
more whining and finger pointing, or you simply can not comprehend what you
read.

Woody
KJ4SO
# 5562