From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of VEFRH@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 8:25 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] President's letter - February 2004

<snip>

What is the purpose of -BB? It is there firstly for  the use of the
membership to exchange technical information and to ask technical
questions.
Secondly it is there to ask other non technical questions  regarding
Satellite operations, licensing, regulations etc.
Thirdly it can be  used to trade ideas for future satellites and influence
AMSAT future policy in  this regard.
There are three good ways to use -BB and I am sure you can think  of more
constructive items.
Let us get out of the negative thinking modes,  for if you want the BoD and
Officers to read the BB on a regular basis, then  let's make it a
constructive
exercise.

<snip>