Re: ECHO -vs- EAGLE-vs-P3E***RESULTS***

27 votes received

Votes for an HEO class...81%
Votes for an LEO class...15%
Rejected votes................ 4%

You already all know it was not a scientific one, it only shows opinions from 27 individuals.

A LOT of comments has been also formulated. As soon as i will end up my readings i will give you a digest
form of all the commenting i received.

At my first look it seems the means are the problems not the objectives. When i say means i included money
and priorities. If we know whats the majority wants, how can we justified and sell our choices on a
democratic stand point, In a way to try to get a general concensus from the membership? Did we listen? or are
we giving orders and directions based on closed groups discussions?

WARNINGS: On any concensus reaching between different groups and opinions, there will be always complaints
and criticisism. YOUR different opinion even contrary to the general accepted one is valuable to a point who
will help others in their evaluation process. Some are right when saying bitching against one and other does
not help anyone but take them as collateral dammages unavoidable in any fierce opinions voicing.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)