Re: Budget, broken satellites, and bitching list members....

At 01:44 AM 2/17/2004 +0000, Michael P. Olbrisch wrote:
>Mike.  KD9KC
>still not a member... wonder why?

Organizations usually change from the inside, not the outside.  In my 55
some odd years it's always been my impression that outsiders never pave the
way to progress as they would represent.  Instead, they build obstacles in
a vain attempt at self-prophesy.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm