Re: Re: One working LEO?

On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 10:24:07AM -0500, Robert Bruninga wrote:
> One factoid that the rabid HEO anti-ECHO crowd

  Should we then consider you a one man rabid pro-ECHO crowd?
  Bob. There are enough flames going without you adding to them.

> LEO's.  You could "work" 11 of them mobile with
> an FM rig. The only HEO was a limping AO-10.

  Thats making the unfounded assumption that the majority of AMSAT
members want to work FM mobile on a satellite.

> So fortunately, despite the current crop of knee-jerks
> reaction and whining, is the well tempered and sound
> thinking of our prudent volunteers working calmly to

  Indeed. I respect that there are some well tempered and sound folk
around.

- Diane VA3DB, #35184