Budget, broken satellites, and bitching list members....

No, the year I was away from the list didn't make it better, it made it
worse.  Sorry I came back now, but I have had enough.  Maybe I'll try again
in a year or so.  Not interested in belonging to a list - or group - that
fight as much as you-all do.  It would be safer being in politics.  Have at
it, see you next year... maybe.  For now, back to 40m.

Mike.  KD9KC
still not a member... wonder why?

Have at it boys.