RE: AMSAT goals and future?

I have just decided to call Martha tomorrow and take Barry's place in the
President's club.  Thanks for the inspiration Barry.

Kevin Smith
N3HKQ

I am still a member Vince.  I am just not willing to "blindly" give
money to AMSAT. I always look very carefully at an organization/charity
before I donate money. Most charities don't pass the sniff test.
Unfortunately AMSAT is falling into that category. AMSAT's budget is a
joke and spending seems to be without direction or controls.

I will hold on to my money and wait for things to change.

73
Barry