RE: ECHO -vs- EAGLE-vs-P3E CAST YOUR VOTE

Bob es all.....

Don't often get into these discussions, but I happen to be one that believes
that one get out of AMSAT as much as if not more that they put into it.
This does not necessarily mean monetary either.  As a for instance, The last
QSO I had on a satellite was on AO-10, but have had a great amount of fun on
AO-27, the Mir Space Station 70 cm repeater, and I had my start on RS-10
while stationed in KG4-land.

I am now torturing myself in a QRP phase and plan on attempting some QRP
work on the satellites.

Guess all I wanted to say is that this hobby is about having fun and it
sounds like very few are.  'Nuff sed, back to the bands 40 meter QRP....hope
to hear someone there.

Jeff Embry
WI2T
FM19je