RE: AMSAT goals and future?

I'm curious...  Do the LEO Sat users whine like this when one of the HEO
sats are in the works?  I guess you guys don't get it...  This isn't your
local Amateur Radio Club that has people of similar interests with similar
hardware around to utilize.  This is an international organization that has
people from many different walks of life and many different interests.
Myself, I like sats like AO-40 and I like digital modes.  Does this mean
that I'm going to sit in the corner and scoff at those that like LEOs that
are voice sats?  Nope...  Why?  Because I'm going to help out the Amateur
Community and help educate others that may be interested in LEOs.

BTW, I am a new member of AMSAT-NA and even gave $50 towards the Echo
project.  And when the Eagle project comes up, I'll give $50 to that project
as well.  The faster Echo gets up, the faster Eagle gets up, and then the
faster the next satellite goes up...

So I challenge all AMSAT members out there to turn all this negative energy
into positive!  I know that there are things out there that aggravate you,
but become part of the solution and come up with solutions to problems
instead of problems for others to solve.  If you don't have a definite
solution to the problem, then come up with ideas.

Thank you for your consideration.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN