Re: ISS in PCsat compatiblity mode

Hi Bob,

I have listened to PCSat on recent southern hemisphere passes, but it
hasn't sounded very healthy. It is transmitting it's regular bursts of
data, but the strength of the transmitted signal drops markedly after about
the first quarter of a second. I presume that this indicates that the
batteries are discharged so haven't tried to use it..

PCsat is currently above ZL during the day, while the ISS is "visible" in
late evening - no chance of a double hop at present sadly.

Sil - ZL2CIA

--- snip ---