Re: AMSAT goals and future?

At 09:21 AM 2/16/04 -0500, Barry - VA3BJD <va3bjd@rac.ca> wrote:
>Rick just a suggestion. Telling AMSAT members their questions are
>ridiculous seems anti-productive for a member of the BOD and the person
>who is going to be the President of AMSAT in October. You might want to
>think up another way of expressing your anger towards the membership.
>Perhaps one of those squeezy balls.
>
>Or something like I just did.... cancel my President's Club membership!

Stay with us Barry.  I think things will turn out good in the end.   Echo
sat has been Rick's pet project. He's going to defend it more than anything
else.
When it's up, we should be able to start the Eagle program again full
swing, unless another LEO project comes along and needs the money in reserves.

73