RE: satellite roadmap?

Hi Jim,

Well .....that posting has earned you at least two  "Atta boys"  !!!

Your points are all well taken !

After reading your posting I had a thought ....why don't we try and
develop a satellite powered by hot air ? With all the hot air that shows
up on the BB from time to time we will have no problem launching the
satellite and think of the savings we could enjoy using recycled hot air
?

For everyone else please don't be offended I am just headed to the
lighter side as I see this is becoming very personal to some and I trust
it is not the intention of most.

What ever were going to do .....lets just do it. We have a great
organization that houses many brilliant people who's opinions all
matter. Like the decision or not the next bird up is Echo ..... Lets get
it up and working and move on to Eagle.

If anyone wants to flame me please do it directly I have my Lomex ( fire
retardant ) suit on.

Best of 73 to all de VE7WFG

Bill
Armstrong BC