Re: AMSAT goals and future?

On Feb 16, 2004, at 8:09 AM, Rick Hambly (W2GPS) wrote:

> There never has been anything close to that available, so the
> question is ridiculous.

I never said to fully fund Eagle from the reserve.  I suggested an
equal amount of money from the reserve go towards the Eagle project.

Rick just a suggestion. Telling AMSAT members their questions are
ridiculous seems anti-productive for a member of the BOD and the person
who is going to be the President of AMSAT in October. You might want to
think up another way of expressing your anger towards the membership.
Perhaps one of those squeezy balls.

Or something like I just did.... cancel my President's Club membership!

73
Barry