Re: E-Mail Addresses of AMSAT Board and Officers

I'll leave others to comment for themselves.  But I do read the messages on
amsat-bb everyday.  I am currently serving as the Senior Editor of ANS
(volunteer) and the elected First Alternate to the Board of Directors which
means I participate in the Board meetings but have no vote.That said there
are a few other things I consider regarding discussions on the -bb.

1.  Not everyone that posts is a current member.
     They all are potential members though

2.  The posts to -bb may or may not reflect the
     views of a majority of the membership.

3.  Reality is frequently constrained by ugly facts
     like resources and finances.

If anyone would like to bring a thought or issue up with me they are welcome
to send me and email at ku4os@amsat.org

73,
Lee-KU4OS