Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:15:12 EST
From: RogerKola@aol.com
Subject: [amsat-bb] E-Mail Addresses of AMSAT Board and Officers

To AMSAT members:

As Rick has been so gracious to provide me with the link to the e-mail
addresses of the IMPORTANT people in AMSAT who might not have time to read
this
reflector, I have copied them all and provide them in digest form to the
MEMBERSHIP....

It would seem that if you would like the hierarchy of AMSAT to hear your
messages and thoughts you might want to CC these people....just in case
they have
too many bulletin board messages to thumb through......

wd4asw@amsat.org
w3iwi@amsat.org
ve3frh@amsat.org
w2gps@amsat.org