RE: AO-40 Update, 2004-02-15

>Attempts to switch AO-40's batteries and turn on the S2 (or K) transmitter
>continue on every orbit.

Just curious, and admittedly I'm back-seat driving without a map here...

If we are trying to get the battery voltage to creep up above 12v in order
to command the relay, why attempt to turn on the transmitter?  I would think
that a couple (or a couple of dozen) orbits without the transmitter would be
more likely to nudge the battery pack, than with it on.

Greg  KO6TH