Re: AMSAT goals and futur?

In a message dated 02/15/04 10:21:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
w2gps@cnssys.com writes:

>  If you want
>  their attention address your messages to them.

Wow...well would you please provide the group here (who think that someone is
listening) with the PREFERRED email addresses of the Board Members and
Officers so that the many MEMBERS who wish to be heard may CC them directly on their
thoughts....

Somehow I thought that SOMEONE would be listening and report to all the
higher echelon people...but I know they are busy....

Roger
WA1KAT
AMSAT #35202