As I thought sleep period is four hours earlier - starts 17:30hrs / ends 02:00hrs UTC from 14th to 19th Feb after which it'll be shifted again unitll after the eva is over.

They've just come over my part of the UK and the packet is dead - as it has been for a few days now.

Kaleri was active on the Russian vhf mission control link.

I think they're very focused on preperations for the eva on the 26th and I believe they're sleep pattern is being changed gradualy as part of the set up so I wouldn't be surprised if the ham radio will stay off untill this particular activity is wrapped up.