RE: ISS

They've just come over my part of the UK and the packet is dead - as it has been for a few days now.

Kaleri was active on the Russian vhf mission control link.

I think they're very focused on preperations for the eva on the 26th and I believe they're sleep pattern is being changed gradualy as part of the set up so I wouldn't be surprised if the ham radio will stay off untill this particular activity is wrapped up.

Colin