ECHO delay - for Immediate Release

Due to a delay in the delivery of the primary payload to the  launch site,
I have been informed that the Launch of ECHO has been delayed by some
3 months. The "official" launch date is now June 29 2004.
I assume that this new date is the start of the new launch window
which may last several weeks.
As and when more information becomes available I will keep you  informed.
73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT-NA