Re: Is anybody hearing NO-45 ?

If you want to hear it, you'll need to send it some traffic.

AFAIK there is no regular beacon or status packet sent. I plan on working
NO-45 this Saturday while I'm up in the mountains in S. Calif. near 6000',
I'll have a temporary satgate setup and I'll be making attempts on another
system.

I've passed plenty of traffic on NO-45, the last time is up at
http://pcsat.aprs.org

I'll be trying these two passes on Saturday, times are Pacific:

NO-45   14 FEB 2004    17:16:16
NO-45   14 FEB 2004    18:59:15

AO-27, SO-50 and ISS on the same day as well.

Frank