Is anybody hearing NO-45 ?

I have been trying to hear NO-45 for a couple of weeks now.  Just starting to branch out from doing the FM birds, so I am using groundplane antennas.  I have tried even the high passes at 70 degrees to my location but I am not hearing the bird in the evenings which is usually the time I can sit down and work the sats.  I tried the good pass tonight without success.  Even a ARR UHF preamp that helps with AO-27 and the other FM birds has yielded no joy here.

For those who are hearing it, what kind of antennas and equipment are you using ?  Didnt think it would be this hard.

Thanks,

Ron
KA4KYI

www.ka4kyi.com