From: "Christensen, Eric" <CHRISTENSENE@MAIL.ECU.EDU>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 20:47
Subject: [amsat-bb] LO-19

Is LO-19 still active?  I thought I heard its' downlink on 437.125 tonight
at 0150Z 11 Feb 04...  Is anyone using the store and forward capabilities???

73s,
Eric KF4OTN

ARRL Member
AMSAT Member: 35360
TAPR Member: 8869
Support your Hobby!  Join a club.

All contact logs are uploaded to the ARRL LoTW and eQSL.