Interference

Did anyone have problems working FO29 pass today in the UK(approx 15.00hz)
with interference on the downlink?.
Both G1WPR and I were completely obliterated by a rising/lowering tone on
435mz(sounded like a mosquito buzz).It was not local interference as we are
25miles apart!
On checking from 431 to 432 it came over like an intermittent radar buzz but
on 435 it was continuous sound
A similar problem occurred about 4 weeks ago
Are we being spied on by little men from Mars :-)

Malc G7NFO
O to be young again!