For Sale: Yaesu G-5500 Az-El Rotator with Separation Kit

Hi everyone,

I have the complete G-5500 Az-El rotator for sale.  This includes the
controller, Az-El rotators and the optional separation kit.  It was bought
last (2003) summer and is in good condition.  It is slightly used, really has
been hardly used and just out in the weather on my tower, and function is
like new.  Since I am going to a bigger dish I won't need it anymore.

I am selling it for 30% off of what I paid for it at $437.50.  Buyer pays all
shipping (no handling charges).  Whatever it costs to ship is all you will
pay above the $437.50.

Here is the description and specs for it:

The G-5500 is a combination azimuth and elevation rotator package featuring
450 azimuth rotation. The single control box has dual backlit meters. Both
motor units feature weather-proof connectors. Supplied with weather-proof
motor connector and quick-connect control plug for quick and trouble-free
connection.

 windload capacity az: 17, el: 10.6 square feet
 K-factor az: 1,299, el: 577 foot-pounds
 vertical load capacity az: 440, el: 66 pounds
 backlash 2 degrees
 braking torque 289 foot-pounds
 rotating torque az: 44, el: 101 foot-pounds
 rotate time az: 58, el: 67 seconds
 accepted mast size az: 1.52.5, el: 1.251.625 inches
 cable requirement 2 x 6 conductor
 input voltage 117 vAC
 motor size 7.5" x 10", 13.8" tall
 motor weight 20 pounds