Miami hamfest

 Thanks to all who worked us today, and also a big thanks to all who tried
to work us. Drew had to head home around Noon and took the Arrow with him..
Next weekend we will all be in Orlando. So we look forward to working more
station's at that time. Anyone wanting a special QSL card from the Miami
hamfest please send me a SASE and I will print  a one-off QSL card for the
occasion.....Once again thanks to all who worked us or tried to work us, the
group gathered for the demo was  impressed by the number of the stations
calling us.....

73 Jeff kb2m