Mailing Lists for Annoucements of sattelite passes- Updated to include 43 cities.

Ok, I did a lot of updating over the weekend based on your requests and
input. Up to a total of 43 cities. I believe that I have covered all the
major ones, and I am still looking to add more so send me your
suggestions and comments. The next step will be sending out text
messages/pages just before a pass with brief info.

For info and to subscribe see:

Also, I setup a method for users to be able to see current or prediction
information via a telnet session. I put some basic instructions together
here: http://www.kd5zlu.net/sattrack.html it still needs some
refinement, but I still think it is a useful tool.

As before, all information will be kept private.

Mark Lewis
kd5zlu