RE: Be prepared for the worse

I would like to see an opportunity for 2.4 GHz EME as opposed to 2.3 GHz
as the radio I have (IC-970/UX98) is two-way capable. I also have a 25
watt amplifier which may not be sufficient for ssb ops. I do have an
unused 10 foot dish. hmm

Fred & Luc, etal:

The idea of moon-bounce is great....except the freq where you find EME
2.304/2320 MHz!  It takes about 100w with a ten-foot dish on this band
do EME.  EME on 2.4 is probably not productive.

73s, Ed - AL7EB

Joe Leikhim K4SAT

"Jazz is not dead.  It just smells funny." -F.Z.