Re: Trackbox source code

I attempted this once myself, as I had discovered some items I wanted to
change. however, at least at that time, I was notified the the
originator of  the source code did not want to release it and therefore
I was unable to acquire it. I was hoping that I could get a copy since
the unit is no longer being sold, but was unsuccessful. May be you'll be
more successful than I.

Reid, W4UPD