From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Martyn Kinder
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 12:11 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] a040

A little bit more info.

The squint at the time was about 50 degrees (I don't have the latest
ALON/ALAT figures.

I have taken three more screenshots:

http://www.czd.org.uk/radio/a040-15.jpg
http://www.czd.org.uk/radio/a040+15.jpg
http://www.czd.org.uk/radio/a040-dc-off.jpg

The images above show the "signal" diappearing as the dish is moved +/- 15
degrees off bearing and the final image is a screenshot when I turned the
down converter off (a G3WDG040).

The signal has weakened considerably as squint has increased in the last
hour.

GL.
Martyn Kinder G0CZD

mailto:martyn@czd.org.uk