RE: a040

A little bit more info.

The squint at the time was about 50 degrees (I don't have the latest ALON/ALAT figures.

I have taken three more screenshots:

http://www.czd.org.uk/radio/a040-15.jpg
http://www.czd.org.uk/radio/a040+15.jpg
http://www.czd.org.uk/radio/a040-dc-off.jpg

The images above show the "signal" diappearing as the dish is moved +/- 15 degrees off bearing and the final image is a screenshot when I turned the down converter off (a G3WDG040).

The signal has weakened considerably as squint has increased in the last hour.

GL.
Martyn Kinder G0CZD

mailto:martyn@czd.org.uk

Web: http://www.czd.org.uk