a040

This is one of those e-mails where I could end up being highly embarrassed..

I'm monitoring on 2401.344 at the moment and I can see this.

http://www.czd.org.uk/radio/a040.jpg

I can also detect an audible but very weak carrier. The signal I can see is directional on a beam heading of approx 170 degrees (from IO83TC) and diappears if I beam slightly off (5 degrees or so).

According to mtrack, this is the correct frequency and bearing for A040 and the Middle Beacon.

Can anyone else detect this or am I going slighly mad?

Martyn

Martyn Kinder G0CZD

mailto:martyn@czd.org.uk

Web: http://www.czd.org.uk Microwave Directory: http://www.czd.org.uk/radio/uwd/index.html