Re: QSL.NET working ???

Hi Carlos and all others who reply on my message...

> Hi William,
>
> Welcome to Brasil!
>
> The QSL.NET block all IP begin with "200", therefore
> all
> IP from Brasil.

It is true that South America is blocked from QSL.NET
I tried to acces my webpage in Colombia, Equador,
Peru, Argentina and now in Brazil...

In all these countries I couldnīt get access to my
webpage, so its kind of practical proof the blocking
works.

> Try use proxy free server in your browser
> 193.191.136.97:8080 or try it:
> http://www.qsl.net:443/pe1rah

Itīs all Portuguese haha
I already learned little spanish by the practical way
in central and south america, but now in Brazil I have
to start with Portuguese haha
I will look around and see if I can guess which
buttons I have to klick (try and error way)

The www.qsl.net:443/pe1rah also doesnīt work

> Congratulations for your nice work with VUSAT
> transponder.

Iīm better in analog electronics than in the fast
growing digital internet world...

73 de PE1RAH, from Sao Paolo city :o)
---