From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Cliff Buttschardt
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 9:25 PM
To: Pat
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Nova

Nova at best, has been one of the most difficult if not impossible programs
imaginable!  Some time in the future we have to convince Mike Owns that a
complete modification is necessary.  As it stands now, very few can even
bring up
the most fundamental tracking and that with much effort.,   Cliff KR