Re: Nova

Nova at best, has been one of the most difficult if not impossible programs
imaginable!  Some time in the future we have to convince Mike Owns that a
complete modification is necessary.  As it stands now, very few can even bring up
the most fundamental tracking and that with much effort.,   Cliff KR