Re: EAGLE status

Dave:

I am sure that AMSAT folks have their hands a bit full right now with the
recovery of AO-40 and the launch campaign for AMSAT-Echo.  The right time
to assess where we are and where we are going as an organization is when we
know whether every project we have is a failure (after Echo is launched),
we recover AO-40, we get both.  Surely it makes more sense to know what the
situation is before you make pronouncments that presuppose there is a single
asset you have in orbit on which to sell yourself.

Bob
N4HY