EAGLE status

To the BOD or anyone with answers....

What is the present status of EAGLE, and does anyone have a "guesstimate"
of the launch date?

A lot of us out here would like that information, particularly in view of
the recent tragic
event on AO40....

We know the launch teams around the world are working diligently in a
recovery attemmpt.
I for one, have a good feeling they will be successful, but information
about EAGLE is important.

A big tnx to Reinhard, DJ1KM, AMSAT-DL for keeping us informed on the
ststus of P3E:

<quote>

Please visit the page under www.amsat-dl.org/p3e and surf through the
various infos. In case you feel a strong desire to donate some for the P3E
project there is also a link: www.amsat-dl.org/p3e/donation-e.htm

<end quote>

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....