Re: R: P3E Info and moon capabilities

On 5 Feb 2004 at 14:35, i8cvs wrote:

> The most part of us are using S band converters with input 2400/2402 MHz
> down to an IF of 144/146 MHz
>
> Accordingly to receive the passband 2400.275 to 2400.425 MHz we must
> tune an IF receiver from 144.275  to 144.425 MHz

Not all of us Domenico I'm using an AIDC 3731 with an 123MHZ IF and i was able to operate L-Mode with 18
watts at the feed without any interference from my 144MHZ (10W) exciter nor any problem with desense on my
triband patch feed on 2.4.

To W0FMS

Thank's Fred for the moon bounce info's

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE