QSL.NET working ???

Hi AMSATs,

Does anybody know if the qsl.net is working or not ?
I get emails from amateurs who seen my webpage, but
myself can not get acces to it :o(

Is it maybe blocked in parts of the world ???
I am travelling in south america and use every time
different locations (in different countries and cities
!!!), and all these locations can not get acces to my
webpage.... what is wrong ???

73 de PE1RAH,
William, now in Foz de Iguazu (Brazil)
Soon in Sao Paolo :o)