Re: P3E Info

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith"
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 3:36 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] P3E Info

> Hi All

> With all the speculation surrounding AO-40 and now all the talk about
> P3E I have just a couple a questions that someone may be able to answer.

Keith,

Sorry, I don't have the answer, but more questions! :-)

I have been reading about P3E, and have read nothing about an IF switching
matrix, such as AO-40 has. Will this bird use transponders capable of only
one mode each, such as V/U or L/S, or a switching matrix?

Specifically, will mode U/S be available on P3E?

73,

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN
Olathe, Kansas