Re: R: AM on existing Satellites? A better idea

Hi Domenico, your memories are pleasant and valuable.  I remember you on ACSB on
Oscar ten.  I'm sure we had a QSO back then as Vern and I certainly did.  The
translator in the Bay Area mentioned earlier was built by Jim Eagleson.  Project
Oscar was to package it for satellite use but other projects prevailed.  We
certainly had wonderful years along with personal accomplishment.  Thanks again.
Cliff K7RR  AMSAT LM1606